Jovian Jovian

I really enjoyed this!
I think if you could get some real drums this would sound amazing, but I know it's a lot easier said than done.
I really like the chorus section and the clean section is a refreshing change. I personally would have loved to hear a solo after the clean section, but thats just my opinion.
I think you're doing a great job and hope to hear more!

P.S.
I would love to have just the guitar track to jam to..I think you could make a lot of tracks just guitar for people to play drums to, I look every week for new material to play to.

JDawg00100 responds:

Thanks for the listen!

As for giving the guitar part, my laptop recently broke and I lost pretty much all of my original recordings of songs. If I get it working I will send you the guitar track. :D

The Eulogy (Ft.Claudwell The Eulogy (Ft.Claudwell

I think you did a really good job on this!
The only thing I would have liked to hear was some kind of fill or something to go into new sections.
I really liked the beat, I haven't heard too many songs with a beat like this.
If you keep making this kind of stuff I think you'll do pretty good...
Good job

FirewallParadox responds:

Awesome man! Thanks for the advice!

Boredom Boredom

I like how playful it started on the mallets!
very whimsical...i think the transition could have been a little more smooth..but not entirely sure how possible that is.
The second part of the song reminds me a lot of Sonic for some reason..haha.
I think the transition back could also be a little better.
It sounded pretty good.

This Isn't Real This Isn't Real

I like the feel that you've created...and i think you've achieved the "horror" atmosphere you were trying to create.
I think you could really make this more polished by fixing some of the drum parts..but i could be biased as a drummer..haha. some of the fills seem very forced and as a result they aren't natural feeling...in my opinion.
I loved the break down towards the end..it reminded me of One Winged Angel.
I enjoyed how you ended the song by cutting everything out except the bells!
If you wanted I wouldn't mind helping with the drums!
I love to come up with drum parts with people and help those who aren't drummers.
If not then thats perfectly fine too!
In the end all I really have to say is
Good Job!

Metranime responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I actually intentionally went for a really awkward drum fill in the beginning to make things unstable. But if you noticed, it gets gradually more stable throughout the song. But if you think you could make it better I would have no issue with you writing the drum part! PM me and I'll send you the original drum fill ^^

In Time In Time

Amazing piece...very emotional to me
Definitely one of my favorite pieces on newgrounds!

drumdude responds:

Glad the song hit you like that.
Thanks for the review!

dark dark

Great song!
I feel as if this could almost be similar to the music for Sephiroth from FF7!
I think the original motive of the double neighbor figure is a good way to bring some tension as well as the choir. But I think after the breaks you could have created a strong contrasting effect if you had a more lush harmony, in my opinion.
Also it's fairly repetitive, so a modulation or even some chromatic linear movement to build more tension would really bring this up another level.
I feel like if you changed a few elements of the song it could easily be used for a cinematic or gameplay soundtrack!

dudur responds:

Hi, thanks for the review.
To be honest i m a beginner, and i have no music background.
I have googled "chromatic linear movement" and still don t really understand the meaning. would you be kind enough to explain or post a link with example ?

Thanks

Counterstrike Counterstrike

Personally...I love how it feels as though there is a constant conflict that seems left unresolved. Each section is unique, yet seems to flow fairly well together..at least to me.
I wouldn't be surprised to see you doing many movies or games in the future.

Keep up the good work

KatMaestro responds:

QQ Some More QQ Some More

Hey!
I like the idea, but I feel as if it is lacking in direction. The melodys seem monotonous and the effects seem too loud in comparison to the moving lines.
I think if you added some different drums with varying grooves and fills that lead into new sections it will completely change the feel of the song. As a drummer I think the drums can definitely create a completely different atmosphere by changing the groove.

Sundans - Bandwidth Sundans - Bandwidth

That was really well put together!
I liked the push and pull that breaks up the sections!

Sundans responds:

Glad you liked it! :D

The Dark Shredder The Dark Shredder

Hey!
I really like the guitar part!
Would you be interested if I offered to add different drums to it?
I'm a drummer and composer and I think some more interactive drums would really push this forward ...if you would like to hear some of the stuff I do you can check out my profile.
If you don't want to its cool
Great sound and keep making music!

techwilliam responds:

Thanks man, actually, this is my first original metal song. I didn't expect to have a such comment, but thanks!